My Friends' Webpages and Blogs:
Functional / Practical Websites Maintained by my Friends:
- Periodic Table of the Elements - A periodic table, designed by Michael Dayah, with some fun and useful features, such as a sliding scale to show the temperatures of phase transitions for various elements.
- Think Before You Think - A webcomic about mind reading, by Sylvia Odhner.
My Friends' Online Stores & Businesses:
- In The Key of B - Bridget's etsy shop, selling canvas tote bags and other small bags with a music theme and a bird theme.
- Hannah's Ideas in Wood - Hannah Simons creates interesting things out of wood, sustainably harvested and made in Pennsylvania.
Blogs & Personal Websites of my Friends:
- TimandLiz.info - Tim Wotherspoon and Liz Jackson write about their adventures in South Africa, while serving in the Peace Corps.
- Vespur's Chemistry + Fun - A chemistry-related site with some useful tools for chemists, designed in Microsoft Office.
- Michael Daya's Personal Website - Contains a number of opinion essays on various topics.
- Larval Doctor - A blog, primarily about medicine, by a conscientious and highly intelligent doctor with a critical mind and an eye for the big picture.
- danceblueskies - A relatively new blog, of one of my swing dancing friends.
- John Carbon - John Carbon is a composer of classical music whom I studied under for a year. I find his music to be both accessible and innovative. His website has some free downloads of scores and recordings, and his full works are available for purchase.
- Caroline Turner's Webpage - Caroline Turner is one of my closest friends from Oberlin college, and is a Ph.D. student in ecology at Michigan State University.
- Cheyenne Munson's Homepage - Cheyenne Munson is the cutest girl in the whole world, and is a very thoughtful person. She is currently in a Psychology Ph.D. program at the University of Iowa.
- Bethany Aiken's Blog - Up and Out - One of my friends from Oberlin College, this is an eclectic blog with a lot of posts about food, some poetry, posts about hiking, and other randomness.
- Escaping Winesburg - A blog about all sorts of things.
- Life as a Pedestrian - A blog by Michelle Chapin.
Comments are moderated. Follow Cazort.net's comment policy for your comment to be approved.blog comments powered by Disqus